Monday, January 9, 2012

..10 NY's resolutions tag..


I was tagged by Ly to write down 10 New Year's resolutions
Over the years I have come to learn that I never hold any of them, so I stopped thinking about such things haha

But let's see what I can come up to now...

*In French first, with English translation right below*
① Tout déchirer dans mon nouveau taff!
      Rock my new job!

② Finir mon jeu de dress-up lolita
      Finish my lolita dress-up game

③ Finir mon jeu mario-like
      Finish my mario-like game

④ Perdre les 3 kilos que j'ai gagné depuis mon retour en France
      Lose 6 pounds that I gained since my come back from Osaka

⑤ Apprendre à cuisiner/arrêter des manger des boîtes de conserve
      Learn how to cook/stop living on canned food

⑥ Prendre l'accent londonien à Londres hihi
      Get a British (London) accent

⑦ Garder contact avec les gens en France et au Japon
      Keep in touch with my friends in France and Japan

⑧ Prendre soin de ma peau
      Take care of my skin

⑨ Continuer ce blog avec au moins une entrée par semaine
      Keep on updating this blog at least once per week

⑩ Retourner au Japon avant que mon numéro n'expire
      Go back to Japan before my phone number expires

And I tag blooomzy, akkadayo and mlleashchan!

If you need to think about resolutions too, feel free to post them in the comment box!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck in fullfilling your resolution. I also need to lose some weight, Christmas and Thanksgiving are dangerous holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i am a new follower, nice to meet u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Finir mon jeu mario-like"

    Hâte de voir ça, j'ai vu des screens sur site koruldia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous 1: thanks, I'll do my best :) Most of them are reachable (except the British accent lol)

    @Ken: +1 yay \(^o^)/! I like yours, added to my Blogger reading list :3

    @Anonymous 2: le jeu est en suspend puisque je déménage mais dès que j'ai un peu de temps je le finirai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do have chapstick! it is nice to have a new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ken: actually I think you're the first guy I follow :3

    ReplyDelete