Monday, May 27, 2013

..back to blog!..




Hello! Um... long time no post, again
 I spent almost a year away from my wacom tablet
... feel like I can't draw anymore!


A lot of things happened since I graduated 2 summers ago,
and since I moved from crazy Osaka to rainy LDN
 I gradually drifted away from deviantArt and online life,
and I am starting to feel like I've made a huge mistake

So I am happy to say that I'm back in the game!
with a new dress-up game coming soon

to be continued


ということで・・・

ブログ復活! お待たせしました♪

この一年ぐらいはブログを更新しなかったり、
更新しても記事がとても遅れてアップしていたりと、
ブログを読んでくれる方には本当にごめんなさいm(__)m

ロンドンで就職して忙しかったんですが、
最近やっとこ復帰しました!そうそう 
今後ともよろしくね!

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you back! I also took some time away from my blog when I started my full-time job, and I haven't really been as active as I was before working either. Can't wait to see your new dress up game!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waa thanks for still following me! I wasn't expecting any comments after such a long hiatus, you made my day "3" and based on your blog I think you'll like the new dress up game... it's lolita fashion °0°!

      Delete
    2. Lolita♡ wow I can't wait for the game..
      Welcome back Irie

      Delete
    3. Ooo! Your Hime dress-up is so cute, but I can't wait for Lolita!!

      Delete